YOUR LEBREWSKI CRUISE INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING…
- Daily Complimentary Craft Beer Tastings
- Roundtrip, 4-night, cruise from Miami, Florida on the fabulous NCL PEARL!
- Two exciting ports of call, Nassau/Paradise Island, Bahamas plus our private oasis, Great Stirrup Cay, Bahamas.
- Complimentary meals in Multiple Dining Rooms (including regular coffee, tea, juices, non-carbonated beverages).
- Complimentary Access to Fitness Center, Pools, Jacuzzis, Decks/Deck Chairs, Casino, Disco/Night Club & More!
- Incredible Concerts, Events & activities…the action never stops! Check out the featured Artists, Breweries and Events below:
Complimentary Events & Activities
- Daily Music Performances by our Featured Artists throughout the ship
- Complimentary Craft Beer Tastings
- Food/Beer Cooking Event with Artists/Cruisers
- Home Brewing Workshop
- Brewers Round Table (beer panel with moderator)/Meet the Brewmaster, Q & A
- Celebrity Brewers Workshop (featuring Kyle Hollingsworth and more)
- Beer Olympics (Beer Pong * World Series of Quarters*)
- Daily Music Performances throughout the beautiful NCL Pearl
- Artist Meet & Greets and Photo Op
- Mardi Gras Fantasy Costume Night – Heroes, Villains, Vampires, Zombies…the choice is yours!
- Special Events Honoring The Big Lebowski including:
- “The Dude” Bowling Competition – Come to the Dude’s Hideout for the most intense bowling competition the NCL Pearl has ever seen!
- Bowling Shirt Formal Night – Dress in your original custom bowling attire for fun and prizes.
- Special Showing of The Big Lebowski. Come dressed like favorite character, The Dude, Walter, Jesus, Jackie, Maude or Bunny or just rock your favorite bowling shirt. Let’s have some fun!
All cabin fares include:
All talent/entertainment related fees, your accommodations on-board the ship, all meals in the main dining room(s) and cafeteria, other casual dining throughout the day, non-carbonated beverages (coffee, tea, juices, etc), use of the ship’s pools, health and fitness centers.
Your Cruise Fare Does Not Include:
- Government fees and taxes (additional and automatically applied)
- Gratuities of $12 per person per day ($14.95 per person for Penthouse and Haven Suites)
- Fuel Surcharges (if applicable)
- Travel Insurance
- Transportation to/from ship
- Shore excursions, sightseeing or meals ashore
- Meals in specialty and à la carte restaurants
- Wine, beer, liquors, cocktails, sodas, bottled/mineral water
- Laundry, medical expenses, spa, beauty salon, casino gaming, onboard shopping
- Onboard gratuities to the ship’s personnel
- Any other items of a personal nature