By Lonely Planet, Josephine Quintero
Lonely Planet: The world's best shuttle consultant publisher
Lonely Planet Cyprus is your passport to the main suitable, up to date suggestion on what to work out and pass, and what hidden discoveries watch for you. Hike within the appealing Troodos Mountains, get pleasure from scrumptious mezze at a sublime cafe in Kyrenia harbour, or discover attention-grabbing Roman ruins in Pafos; all together with your depended on go back and forth significant other. Get to the guts of Cyprus and start your trip now!
Inside Lonely Planet's Cyprus commute Guide:
- Colour maps and pictures all through
- Highlights and itineraries assist you tailor your journey in your own wishes and pursuits
- Insider tips to avoid wasting money and time and get round like a neighborhood, heading off crowds and bother spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, cellphone numbers, web pages, transit information, costs
- Honest stories for all budgets - consuming, drowsing, sight-seeing, going out, procuring, hidden gemstones that almost all guidebooks pass over
- Cultural insights offer you a richer, extra lucrative go back and forth adventure - heritage, delicacies, flora and fauna, arts
- Over 30 maps
- Covers Lemosos, Troodos Mountains, Pafos, Larnaka, Lefkosia, Nocisia, Kyrenia and extra
The ideal selection: Lonely Planet Cyprus, our so much entire advisor to Cyprus, is ideal for either exploring best points of interest and taking roads much less travelled.
- Looking for extra vast insurance? try out Lonely Planet's Mediterranean Europe guide.
Authors: Written and researched by means of Lonely Planet, Josephine Quintero and Jessica Lee.
About Lonely Planet: Since 1973, Lonely Planet has turn into the world's major go back and forth media corporation with guidebooks to each vacation spot, an award-winning site, cellular and electronic trip items, and a committed tourist group. Lonely Planet covers must-see spots but in addition permits curious visitors to get off crushed paths to appreciate extra of the tradition of the areas during which they locate themselves.