By Lonely Planet, John A Vlahides, Alison Bing, Celeste Brash, Beth Kohn
Lonely Planet: The world's top trip advisor publisher
Lonely Planet Northern California is your passport to the main proper, up to date suggestion on what to work out and pass, and what hidden discoveries look ahead to you. absorb the tradition of San Francisco, wake up shut and private with the world's tallest timber, and sip your means via Napa Valley; all together with your relied on trip significant other. Get to the guts of northern California and start your trip now!
Inside Lonely Planet Northern California trip Guide:
- Color maps and photographs all through
- Highlights and itineraries assist you tailor your journey in your own wishes and pursuits
- Insider tips to save lots of time and cash and get round like an area, keeping off crowds and bother spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, telephone numbers, web pages, transit information, costs
- Honest studies for all budgets - consuming, snoozing, sight-seeing, going out, purchasing, hidden gem stones that the majority guidebooks leave out
- Cultural insights provide you with a richer, extra lucrative go back and forth event - heritage, way of life, humans, arts, structure, flora and fauna, panorama, track, structure, literature, visible arts, nutrients, wine.
- More than 70 maps
- Covers San Francisco, Marin kingdom & the Bay sector, Napa & Sonoma Wine state, Lake Tahoe, Yosemite nationwide Park & the Sierra Nevada, the valuable Coast and extra
The excellent selection: Lonely Planet Northern California, our so much finished consultant to the sector, is ideal for either exploring best attractions and taking roads much less traveled.
- Looking for a advisor thinking about San Francisco? try out Lonely Planet's San Francisco guide for a finished examine all of the urban has to provide; Discover San Francisco, a photo-rich consultant to the city's preferred points of interest; or Pocket San Francisco, a handy-sized advisor serious about the can't-miss points of interest for a fast journey.
- Looking for extra vast assurance? try out Lonely Planet's California guide for a accomplished examine the entire area has to provide, or Discover California, a photo-rich consultant to the city's hottest sights.
Authors: Written and researched via Lonely Planet, John A Vlahides, Sara Benson, Alison Bing, Celeste Brash, Beth Kohn, Tienlon Ho
About Lonely Planet: Since 1973, Lonely Planet has develop into the world's prime shuttle media corporation with guidebooks to each vacation spot, an award-winning web site, cellular and electronic commute items, and a committed vacationer group. Lonely Planet covers must-see spots but additionally allows curious tourists to get off overwhelmed paths to appreciate extra of the tradition of the areas within which they locate themselves.