By Lonely Planet, Nicola Williams
Lonely Planet: The world's prime trip consultant publisher
Lonely Planet France is your passport to the main correct, up to date suggestion on what to determine and bypass, and what hidden discoveries look ahead to you. Climb the long-lasting Eiffel Tower, discover the mysterious abbey-island of Mont St-Michel, or style Champagne amid the rolling vineyards of Reims; all together with your depended on shuttle spouse. Get to the guts of France and start your trip now!
Inside Lonely Planet's France shuttle Guide:
- Colour maps and photographs all through
- Highlights and itineraries assist you tailor your journey for your own wishes and pursuits
- Insider tips to save lots of money and time and get round like an area, averting crowds and hassle spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, telephone numbers, web pages, transit information, costs
- Honest studies for all budgets - consuming, dozing, sight-seeing, going out, procuring, hidden gemstones that almost all guidebooks omit
- Cultural insights offer you a richer, extra worthwhile trip event - heritage, artwork, literature, cinema, tune, structure, politics, landscapes, flora and fauna, food
- Free, handy pull-out Paris urban map (included in print version), plus over 137 color maps
- Covers Paris, Lille, Flanders, the Somme, Normandy, Brittany, Champagne, Alsace, Lorraine, the Loire Valley, Burgundy, Lyon, the French Alps, Basque nation, the Pyrenees, Languedoc-Roussillon, Provence, Corsica and extra
The ideal selection: Lonely Planet France, our so much finished consultant to France, is ideal for either exploring most sensible points of interest and taking roads much less travelled.
- Looking for a consultant excited by Paris? try out Lonely Planet's Paris consultant for a entire examine the entire nation has to supply; Discover Paris, a photo-rich advisor to the country's most well liked sights; or Pocket Paris, a handy-sized guide/handy-sized publications interested in the can't-miss attractions for a fast journey.
Authors: Written and researched through Lonely Planet, Nicola Williams, Alexis Averbuck, Oliver Berry, Stuart Butler, Jean-Bernard Carillet, Kerry Christiani, Gregor Clark, Emilie Filou, Catherine Le Nevez, Daniel Robinson.
About Lonely Planet: Since 1973, Lonely Planet has develop into the world's top shuttle media corporation with guidebooks to each vacation spot, an award-winning web site, cellular and electronic trip items, and a devoted tourist group. Lonely Planet covers must-see spots but in addition allows curious visitors to get off crushed paths to appreciate extra of the tradition of the areas during which they locate themselves.