By Amol Nayak
Harness the newest gains of MongoDB three with this choice of eighty recipes – from handling cloud structures to app improvement, this ebook is a crucial resource
About This Book
- Get to grips with the newest positive aspects of MongoDB 3
- Interact with the MongoDB server and practice a variety of question operations from the shell
- From management to automation, this cookbook retains you modern with the world's best NoSQL database
Who This publication Is For
This booklet is engineered for someone who's attracted to coping with information in a simple and effective means utilizing MongoDB. you don't want any past wisdom of MongoDB, however it will be invaluable when you have a few programming event in both Java or Python.
What you'll Learn
- Install, configure, and administer MongoDB sharded clusters and copy sets
- Begin writing purposes utilizing MongoDB in Java and Python languages
- Initialize the server in 3 various modes with numerous configurations
- Perform cloud deployment and introduce PaaS for Mongo
- Discover frameworks and items outfitted to enhance developer productiveness utilizing Mongo
- Take an in-depth examine the Mongo programming driving force APIs in Java and Python
- Set up firm classification tracking and backups of MongoDB
MongoDB is a high-performance and feature-rich NoSQL database that types the spine of the structures that energy many various businesses – it is easy to work out why it is the preferred NoSQL database out there. choked with many positive aspects that experience develop into crucial for lots of varieties of software program pros and quite effortless to exploit, this cookbook comprises many suggestions to the typical demanding situations of MongoDB, in addition to information on potent strategies to increase your talents and capabilities.
This publication begins with the best way to initialize the server in 3 diverse modes with a number of configurations. you'll then be brought to programming language drivers in either Java and Python. a brand new function in MongoDB three is for you to connect with a unmarried node utilizing Python, set to make MongoDB much more well-liked by someone operating with Python. you are going to then research various additional themes together with complex question operations, tracking and backup utilizing MMS, in addition to a few very important management recipes together with SCRAM-SHA-1 Authentication. past that, additionally, you will locate recipes on cloud deployment, together with suggestions on the best way to paintings with Docker bins along MongoDB, integrating the database with Hadoop, and information for bettering developer productivity.
Created as either an available instructional and a simple to take advantage of source, to be had everytime you have to resolve an issue, MongoDB Cookbook can assist you deal with every little thing from management to automation with MongoDB extra successfully than ever before.
Style and approach
Every recipe is defined in an easy set-by-step demeanour but is very comprehensive.