By Lonely Planet, Regis St Louis, Kevin Raub
#1 best-selling consultant to Brazil*
Lonely Planet Brazil is your passport to the entire such a lot proper and up to date suggestion on what to determine, what to pass, and what hidden discoveries watch for you. Spot flora and fauna within the lush Amazon rainforest, sunbathe on a palm-fringed, white sand seashore, or wonder on the thundering roar of Iguacu Falls; all along with your depended on commute significant other. Get to the guts of Brazil and start your trip now!
Inside Lonely Planet's Brazil trip Guide:
- Full-color maps and photographs all through
- Highlights and itineraries express you the best approach to tailor your journey for your personal own wishes and pursuits
- Insider tips prevent time and cash, and assist you get round like an area, heading off crowds and hassle spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - together with hours of operation, mobile numbers, web pages, transit assistance, and costs
- Honest studies for all budgets - together with consuming, dozing, sight-seeing, going out, procuring, and hidden gemstones that almost all guidebooks pass over
- Cultural insights provide you with a richer and extra worthwhile trip event - together with heritage, track, food, soccer (soccer), flora and fauna, atmosphere, capoiera, candomble, and structure.
- Free, handy pull-out Rio de Janeiro sheet-map (included in print version), plus over 121 colour maps
- Useful features - together with Amazon flora and fauna consultant, Carnaval Planner, and outdoors Activities.
- Coverage of Rio de Janeiro, Sao Paulo, Salvador, the Amazon, the Pantanal, Brasilia, Santa Catarina, Iguacu Falls, Ouro Preto, Olinda, Recife, Fortaleza, Manaus, Belem, Belo Horizonte, and extra
The excellent selection: Lonely Planet Brazil, our so much complete advisor to Brazil, is ideal for these making plans to either discover the head points of interest and take the line much less traveled.
- Looking for a consultant serious about Rio de Janeiro? try out Lonely Planet's Rio de Janeiro consultant for a finished examine what the urban has to offer.
Authors: Written and researched through Lonely Planet, Regis St Louis, Gary Chandler, Gregor Clark, Bridget Gleeson, John Noble, Kevin Raub, and Paul Smith.
About Lonely Planet: all started in 1973, Lonely Planet has turn into the world's top go back and forth advisor writer with guidebooks to each vacation spot on this planet, in addition to an award-winning site, a collection of cellular and electronic go back and forth items, and a devoted visitor group. Lonely Planet's challenge is to permit curious tourists to adventure the area and to really get to the guts of the areas they locate themselves in.
TripAdvisor tourists' selection Awards 2012 and 2013 winner in favourite trip consultant category
'Lonely Planet courses are, without problems, like no other.' - the recent York instances
'Lonely Planet. it truly is on everyone's bookshelves; it is in each traveller's arms. it truly is on cell phones. it is on the net. it truly is all over, and it really is telling whole generations of individuals the right way to trip the world.' -Fairfax Media (Australia)
*Best-selling advisor to Brazil. resource: Nielsen BookScan. Australia, united kingdom and united states, may well 2012 to June 2013.